Re: single wire alternator conversion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: single wire alternator conversion
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 13:13:37 -0400
Tom Gentry wrote:

> While not a single wire conversion, I found the Bosch alternator from a
> Ford Fiesta to be an unbelievably easy swap.

I had been meaning to put an article written by Tom on this subject
on the VTR Maintenance pages for a long time, but couldn't get
"a round tuit" to finish the job.

Well, this thread inspired me, and it's now on-line at
  http://www.vtr.org/maintain/alternator-bosch.html

Tom:  If you want to take a look at the article and make any
needed enhancements, revisions, additional detail, etc., I'd
be glad to add it.

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

--