Hi, I'm back and Garage advice - no LBC content

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hi, I'm back and Garage advice - no LBC content
From: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 20:43:49 -0500
Hi all,

I've been away for awhile - its good to be back!!  I stupidly
resubscribed in November and then couldn't sign on till recently and
I had over 5000 messages!!  They didn't get read. (I guess thats no
surprise)

A lot has happened since I last sent in any mail - New Job, New House
and mostly, a new Baby!!

We are thinking about building a garage and I wondering if I should do
anything special for the foundation - specifically wondering about a
vapor barrier under the concrete.  Is this advisable or no?  Thanks.

Jon Moody
'73 TR6

p.s.  Any other suggestions re garage building would be appreciated