Re: TR-3 and TR-6 seats

To: "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 and TR-6 seats
From: "Stuart/Jo Bollen" <StuartB-Jo@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:26:45 -0500
Gary, I have now done a 3,6 and last week an 8. I suggest you get VB's free
color guide to reupholstering. I just used a Moss kit, the seat covers were
OK but the foam was flimsy junk,and I had to ad to it. It is an evenings
work with a can of contact adhesive, a pair of pliers and a poly bag.

Stuart B.
'74 TR6 & '80 TR8