RE: TR-3 and TR-6 seats

To: "'Berry Kercheval'" <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: RE: TR-3 and TR-6 seats
From: "Georgas, Bill" <Bill.Georgas@mci.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 00:37:55 -0000
Cc: "'TR6'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Berry,

A couple of weeks ago you related some of your experiences with redoing
TR6 seats.

I am in the process of doing mine now, and I think you're right, with
some time patience, and the right tools it's been a pretty easy job.
But......

I've come to a pointwhere I thought I'd ask the question, rather than
make an expensive mistake.  My '72 seats come with separate side
bolsters.  While preparing to fit the bolsters, it's apparent they'll
have to be cut to allow the back straps to be re-fitted.  I could use
the original pieces as patterns, but do you (or other list members) have
any words of advice?

Thanks in advance,

Bill
'72 TR6