LBC Repair Shops in Frederick, Maryland Area

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC Repair Shops in Frederick, Maryland Area
From: SCOTTC COATES <SCOATES@AOAC.ORG>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:42:11 -0500
I am looking for a good repair shop in the Frederick,
Maryland area to chase down a few electrical gremlins in a
1974 TR 6.  I'd also like to find a mechanic who can really
tune a pair of strombergs (or SU's?? --Jeepers - its been so
long since I've stuck my head under the hood, oops I mean
bonnet, that I can't remember what's in there, and yes - I did
rebuild the carbs and I still can't remember what flavor they
are).

Anyway, I've been restoring the car over the last three years
and it runs pretty well - but I'd like to get it really up to touring
shape for this Spring, and  I am simply running out of time to
work on it.

Many thanks in advance for your recommendations,

Scott Coates
Hyattstown, Maryland
1974 TR 6