RE: Spitfire Temper Tantrum?

To: dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca
Subject: RE: Spitfire Temper Tantrum?
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:22:08 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
David:

As a digest lurker, I don't know how much response you get in real time.
My 2 cents worth is to check the rubber diaphram for the throttle slide
inside the carb. It gets old, brittle, and eventually tears. Then the
symptoms are as you describe.

Don't know anything about Jettas.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6