TR_Spring

Subject: TR_Spring
From: foxb@macom.com (Barry Fox)
Date: 24 Feb 97 13:37:12 GMT
Apparently-to: triumphs@autox.team.net
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
Folks,
The Sat forecast was for a non-seasonal high of 66 degrees.  Put
the charger on the battery and ran some errands.  Came home,
checked the fluids, tire pressure then started Basil for the
first time since Nov of last year.  Much to my surprise he
started instantly, quite a relief.  Hopped in and treated
myself to a three hour trip to nowhere, enjoying the rare
New England Feb warmth and the wind-in-the-hair.  Sure am
glad I keep Basil registered and insured all year long so I
can take advantage of these occasions.  Saw some dark clouds
on the horizon and headed for home.  The garage door closed
behind me 5 mins before a spectacular thunder/lightning/hail/
rain/wind storm shook the house.  First time I had seen
horizontal rain.  Tree branch fell across the power lines
and smoldered until it burst into flames, quite an I=E/R demo.

Spring is right around the corner!!

Cheers,
Barry W. Fox    65 TR4A  CT51681L
W1HFN