1977 TR-7

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1977 TR-7
From: John Kramer <jtk@videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 08:53:14 -0500
Hi there, I'm new to this list..so bear with me :

9 years ago, when I was only 9 years old, my decided to have a car ready for
my 18th birthday. A used and abused TR7 just happens to cross his pathways
at the same time, so he buys it. He completely REBUILT the engine, and
anything else mechanical. The body is in bad shape though. Anyways, the rear
axle and differential broke easily. So he buys an almost brand new one. Lo
and behold, it breaks again! So now he's thinking about installing the axle
and differential of a TR8 into our TR7. Right now we have a 4-speed, but
he's also planning to upgrade to a 5-speed.

        Are there any ideas or suggestions that you all may have for our
problem?? If we are gonna add the TR8 differential, any specificiation that
we should know of from any experienced TR-mechanics? By the way, the car
came out of the factory that makes "triumphs wrapped by the leaves".

        Thanks guys!
                                |       |
   John Kramer                  |   _   |
   jtk@videotron.ca    _________|__( )__|_________  Check Six!
   Montreal, Quebec         x  |_| ---*|_|  x
   CANADA                       O  x x  O