Re: new to list

To: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:17:06 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bill: I'd seriously cosider the Johns Car's GM V6 swap for your TR7. If
you live in a state that hasn't gone emissions crazy, this is the way to
go. I talked to someone at a car show who had done the swap. It looked
factory. Everything was a compleatly bolt in. The V6 also has more cubic
inches, and much easier parts availability. The guy I talked to retained
the A/C without much difficulty, and was really pleased with the
results. You can find Johns Car's in Hemmings.