Re: British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificates

To: thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Re: British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificates
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 12:49:12 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 16 Feb 1997 09:29:08 -0500 Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
writes:
>Greeting list,
>
>Don't I remember a post where somebody said they ordered their build
>certificate from BMIHT over the phone using a credit card? The BMIHT
>web
>page says they do not accept credit cards.
>
>Seems that would be much faster than sending a check.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Henry Frye
>TR3B     In the need to know how life started...
>TR250's  I know Heintz 57 when I see it!
I visited the BMIHM a few years ago and while they accepted my visa card
for admission, the card wasn't accepted for the certificate. I was unable
to convince the very polite but stubborn clerk of the obsurdity of their
policy. And we wonder why BL went under.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U