Re: The Exxon Valdez and old pizza

To: esc <esc@firstnethou.com>
Subject: Re: The Exxon Valdez and old pizza
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 07:56:22 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
esc wrote:

> Does your garage ever look like the Valdez parks there?  Do you ever order
> delivery pizza?  If you can answer yes to both of these questions you may be
> interested in a technique that I have devised.

Explanation of using old pizza boxes for oil/tool catching snipped

I really can't eat pizza without ordering extra cheese, sausage,
pepperoni, etc.  The pizza boxes I get already seem to be saturated with
oil, can't imagine ho wthey might acutally be ably to soak up motor
oil.    ;-)

Henry Frye
this space reserved