Re: your mail

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Ed Burger <eburger@sagelink.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 20:24:32 -0500 (EST)
> Gosh, Tom, are you suggesting that I would use an inferior low cost cheapo
> part on my pristine 64 Spit (snicker, snicker).  Actually, the shop told me
> about the differences between cheap and not so cheap glasspacks before hand.
>  What I did not explain is that the reason it was only $100 for the whole
> sheebang is that my neighbor (the hot rod builder) is really good friends
> with the owner of the shop - saved me about $75 to $100 on the deal.  The
> install is flawless, beautiful welds, special mounts look factory designed,
> etc.

Would you share with us the differences between a cheap and not so cheap
glasspack?  I may be doing the lowset low buck resto, but I do spend
money if I have to or its just overall a good idea.  I'm skimping most of
my money by finding the quality stuff for lower prices...

> Overall, I agree with you through, cheap parts = cheap owner = cheap
> looking/sounding/running car = DPO.  And, yeah, the Thrush sticker is kind

Do you mean cheap as in quality or price?