Oiling Trunnions - the FINAL solution !

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oiling Trunnions - the FINAL solution !
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 15:13:19 +0100
Cc: guyotleonf@aol.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumph@linus.artech.se, odd@triumphclub.se, andertonm@juno.com
Halleluja!
Dear friends all around the Triumph World,
thank's to brother Mark I have seen the light!!!
Follow my example and You will all see the light!

Upon reading his message, copied below, I immediately went to
our local marina to investigate. YES! It's the solution we have
all been waiting for. The thing is really a one hand pump to
wich one can screw a standard 8 or 10  fl oz plastic gear oil
tube. No more messy (lousily) converted grease guns for me!
Really nice, indeed!

The thing is (You guessed it) proudly made in the USA...
Imported all the way to Sweden it cost me SEK 72, roughly equals
USD 10. So my guess is that it should be much cheaper to buy
stateside. The Mercury/Quicksilver Article No is "91-37299A 1"
and it's called "Grease gun", but that's something we should all
disregard, right? It came complete with a 12 inch flexible hose
and nipple.

Halleluja, we have all been saved!
Thank's brothr Mark!
Halleluja! Praise the HYPOID OILed trunnions...
Yours very happy indeed,
Odd

--

Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4        International liaison secretary,