BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Paul Nels

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Paul Nelson <aloder@websgi.icomnet.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 10:13:56 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 00:15:50 -0500
     From: Paul Nelson <aloder@websgi.icomnet.com>
     Subject: New Spitfire Owner

I just became the proud owner of a 76 Spitfire 1500. Not too bad of
shape. Normal rust, sound engine, shot wheel bearing, flaked up dash,
etc. Oh yeah, a smashed windshield and passenger window. But it was
free, so I am still quite happy and my wife even likes it.
        Anyone know much about doing a windshield on ones own?
Also are there any secrets or helpful hints about restoring a
Spitfire.As this will be my first attempt into a new hobby.
        Any help is much appreciated.
        Thanks, Paul Nelson.