TR metal tie straps (TR3)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR metal tie straps (TR3)
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 07:09:40 -0700
I'm ready to secure the water temp tube to the metal fuel line with the
aluminum tie straps.  It just occured to me that there are a number of ways
to thread the strap through the two holes.  What is the correct way to
thread the strap and tie everything off???

My guess would be to go through the inside hole, pull tight, thread through
the second hole pull tight the oposit direction and how do I keep it from
unthreading & how long of a tail do I leave agter cutting?

Any experienced people want to describe the obvious to me please?

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com