Sptfire - engine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sptfire - engine
From: LCdr Stephen Rudnicki <srudnick@dmcs.dnd.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 08:38:05 -0400
I have recently come into my possession an early Spitfire engine (FE35900E)
with dual carbs, inlet and exhaust manifolds, dynamo etc.  The engine has
been in the back corner of a garage for 15 years.  Condition is unknown but
it looks rebuildable (no rods thru the side).  Can anybody provide an
indication of what this is worth before I try to sell/trade?

Some other Spit parts were included;  Radiator,heater, Steering wheel (3 X4
spokes), 2 wing mirrors, dismantled transmission (not OD), soft-top with rails.

I am presently into a TR6 frameup effort so will trade these Spit-bits for
TR6 parts or sell for best offer.

Steve Rudnicki
Ottawa, Canada
srudnicki@dmcs.dnd.ca