Triumphs & redline tires for sale in MN

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs & redline tires for sale in MN
From: Phil Ethier <ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 23:08:53 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Engel-Tim@rollerblade.com
This is from a Lotus-club and autocrossing pal of mine here in the Twin
Cities in Minnesota, USA.  Pleas direct all replies to
Engel-Tim@rollerblade.com

Please do not auto-reply to me.  Please don't post to the list as neither
one of us are regular members.  For those of you who know me:  I have no
knowledge whatsoever of these cars and am no a Triumph expert, but will
inspect the cars for any person who has come to a tentative agreement
with the owner.  I can also suggest a Triumph guy her in town who has
less connection with Tim than I do.  - Phil Ethier