GT6 for Sale near Dayton,OH

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 for Sale near Dayton,OH
From: SFJohnso@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 00:14:31 -0400
I'd probably love to buy this car, but I don't have time for the ones I've
got.  A friend passed this ad to me, so I'm passing it on in hopes of keeping
another LBC "in the family."  The owner sounded like he knew what he was
talking about, which is a bit unusual in my experience:

1969 GT6 65K original miles.  This is the 4th owner, and he knows the prior
two, so he's pretty sure the 65k is original.  Car runs well.  Seats and
interior are good cond, but the carpet has been removed.

Color is BRG.  Body is generally sound, with some rust beginning in rockers
just below hood "couple of pinholes."  Paint is faded.  Rust hole in
passenger forward floor [temp fix riveted in], and pinholes beginning in
driver's side [I have the same damage in my Spit-pretty easy fix that usually
doesn't involve removing spot welds.]

Car comes with a spare engine, and the better part of a transmission with
some extra transmission and drivetrain parts.

Asking price is $1500.  Call Jeff at 513-429-1086 or 513-257-9762 ext 35
(voice mail)

I have no financial interest in this car, and no further knowledge, etc....

regards,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spitfire [but don't I wish]