Hybrid GT6 rear suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hybrid GT6 rear suspension
From: "Michael Bayrock" <michael_bayrock@bctinet.bctransit.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 21:59:59 -0700
Encoding: 20 Text

     I've been having an interesting chat with another GT6 owner about the
     pros and cons of the different GT6 rear suspensions - swing axle,
     rotoflex, and swing spring.  We've pretty much agreed that the Mk2 or
     Mk3 setup is the way to go.

     In a fit of 'thinking outside the box', we've come to wonder if there
     is any value in setting up a swing spring *with* the rotoflex
     suspensions.  We've yet to compare pieces side by side to see it it
     will fit, but I was wondering if we're treading an already explored
     path.

     Has anyone tried a hybrid GT6 rear suspension setup?  Minding needs
     know to inquire (or some such thing!)

     Thanks

     Michael
     michael_bayrock@bctransit.com