M.V.T. Covered Bridge Tour (Dayton, Oh.)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: M.V.T. Covered Bridge Tour (Dayton, Oh.)
From: RWynne1494@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 15:14:11 -0400
On September 21st, 1996, Miami Valley Triumphs will hold it's annual Covered
Bridge Tour.  Dan Stinson (M.V.T's Vice Pres.) has set up a great tour
through some beautiful country, and along great Triumph roads.

We will meet at 11:00am at the Frisch's resturant on StRt. 741 near the
Dayton Mall, then head west through Germantown, Preble County and eventually
end up in Lewisburg.  I am sure that we will find some interesting place to
have dinner before we part company for the evening.

All marques are welcome, the more the marrier.  If you need further
information on this event, or any other Miami Valley Triumph event please
feel free to E-mail me at RWynne1494@aol.com or call me at (513) 837-5510.

Happy motoring to you all.

Ron Wynne