Re: TR6 Brakes (or lack of)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Brakes (or lack of)
From: CTDreher@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 16:37:46 -0400
Joe-

One thing I would HIGHLY recommend is replacing the brakes hoses with the
stainless steel braided versions.  I bought a set of 4 from TRF for about $80
(on sale, I believe) and they made a very big difference.  Installation was
about 90 minutes.  Dead simple, except I needed one copper washer that wasn't
in the kit.  (One for the back T-fitting.)  Given the price of stock black
hoses, this wasn't a big $$ upgrade and I'm very happy with the improved
braking.

- Carl Dreher
71 TR6