Parts For Sale, First Come First Serve

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Parts For Sale, First Come First Serve
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:53:11 -0400
I've finally come to the revelation that I don't need the spares I have
sitting around the garage.  I'm sorting through them to sell at the Indy
British Car Day, but I thought I'd give the folks on the web a first crack
at them.  Most of the stuff I have I'm throwing in $1, $5, or $10 boxes, so
you'll have to look through them to sort out the goodies. There are everything
from light switches to new parts in boxes in those bins!   I'd expect the
roving parts vendors at Indy to buy me out since my prices are very low
compared to what they'd askI'm listing a
few of the more choice items below.

A few rules:
1. You'll have to come and get these, I don't have time to ship them.  I
live near Xenia, Ohio, which is just east of Dayton.
2. Prices are firm.
3. Cash unless I know you well (yes, I've been burnt in the past).
3. If you want more information, email, or call me at 513-255-2831 (day),
513-376-9946 (night).

Parts
1. TR4 Overdrive Transmission with new solenoid and switch. $300.

2.  Box of overdrive parts, including two (2) housings, one (1) TR3 OD Trannie
output shaft, and two trannie/OD mounting plates.  $100

3. Early TR2/3 Tool Kit.  This is the infamous John Warfield restored
tool kit (perfect in every way with ALL the tools) that I bought at the
1991 TRA Auction.  Includes jack, crank, and a NOS TR2/3 Service Manual.
$500 (don't laugh, you can't find this stuff!) and I'll throw in a
period flashlight.  This is almost required for concourse anymore, and
you won't win a TRA Best Of Show without it!

4. Restored Lucas day/night rearview mirror.  $50

5. TR2/3 Center Instrument cluster $50

6. TR4/4A Speedometer still with the tripmeter instruction sticker on
front  $25.

No.  Sorry, no trades for 8-tracks.

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil