RE: TSSC do they exist

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs)
Subject: RE: TSSC do they exist
From: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 9:00:00 +0100
Robert Ylitalo wrote:

"One month ago i sent in my personal data via fax too tssc asking them
too make me a member. Since then NOTHING has happened. I wanted to join
because of the magazines and the good prices. But i need my exhaust
system now. So if they cant make me a member in one month i dont think
they exist."

Well, Robert, last time I looked they were still there.  I still get the
Courier magazine etc..  Maybe your fax got lost ( fell down the back of
the machine at their end? (-: ) or maybe  they're just busy:  peak time
of year + holiday season.  Give them a break, and give them another fax!
 They are genuinely nice people, keen to help whenever they can  -  but
they're only human like (most of) the rest of us, and can make mistakes
sometimes.  Their fax no.:  (+44) 1858 431936.  Phone: (+44) 1858 434424.
 If they have your application (and debit/credit card details) by the
time you order your exhaust, you may still be able to get the discount.

Regards,

Daren Allder