Re: Getting started

To: sal@initco.net
Subject: Re: Getting started
From: CBrown1500@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 17:46:35 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

<< I have a 1968 TR4A that is in need of some work (engine, electical,
 upholstery, etc) and I am wondering what is the best way to go about
 fixing her up.  I have little experience with any sort of automotive
 repair or restoration, but I want to learn so that I can do it myself.
 I consider myself to be very good with manauls and can figure things out
 quite quickly.

 What is the best way to do this?  Should I see if there are any
 introductory automotive courses available at the local vo-tech?  >>

Jonathan,

Is there a Triumph club near you? Your best source for information and help,
including necessary tools, would be from people with cars like yours. Mention
where you live and someone on this list will probably be able to tell you
where the nearest club is located.

Have fun,
Charlie B.