Re: 1971 TR6 - paint question

To: mcmullen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1971 TR6 - paint question
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 07:10:12 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-20 17:31:44 EDT, mcmullen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu (Patrick
McMullen) writes:

<< The rocker panels below the chrome trim strip should be black on the
 TR-6. >>

I can't wait for this up coming weekend and the Britfest here in Davenport
Iowa

I haven't seen another TR-6 all summer, and have had mine for a full year now
without seeing another, shows you how many thier are in Iowa,  but I'm gonna
take lots of pictures this time around for refferance when it comes time to
do something this winter during teardown and tearout!

I don't have any chrome strips!!!!!!  Car looks fine without them but!!!!
Could look better

                 Chet