Weber Set-Up

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber Set-Up
From: mharasek@magmacom.com (Martin Harasek)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:09:01 -0400 (EDT)
Hi everybody!
I've purchased a set of DellOrto's, which are actually identical to DCOE
Webers, and are in the process of setting them up. Now, I have no problem
jetting them with 27mm Chokes, but they go flat at approx. 4500rpm. So out
of my wisdom, found in literature, I but 32mm Chokes in. My problem now is,
that she hesitates when I accelerate, and who wants that, right. To give
you guys and gals some more Info on my engine, it's a TR-6 with a 9.5:1 CR,
Piper 285/6 Cam and 6in1 Extractor-Manifold with 2-1/4" exhaust w/silencer.
 Really enjoy your Group !
                              'til later,
                                          Martin

Martin Harasek L.P.P.O.