TR4A Soft Top Question

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Soft Top Question
From: PACLOGSVCS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 20:41:39 -0400
I just received my new top from TRF and have a questions on it's
installation. When I restored the car in 1984 I installed a Surrey Top. Now
that the canvas is worn out I thought it would be fun to have a convertible.
The TR4A top is noticeably different from the TR4 and TR250.

How is it installed across the rear edge? I have the metal brace and lift a
dot studs. Does it glue onto this brace? The top came with lift a dot snaps
which I'm sure go on these studs.

I'm sure I'll hit you with more questionsas I work. Maybe someone with a TR4A
can give me their e-mail address and I can deal direct?

Thanks
Bob Klope
51 Renown
58 +4 Roadster