GT6/Spit parts interchangeability...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6/Spit parts interchangeability...
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 08:13:39 -0500
I just heard of a junk-yard (sorry, salvage yard) here in town that is
supposed to have two Spits standing around - and I thought it might be a
good time to stock up on stuff for my GT6 (not in dire need for anything,
but...)  Therefore I was wondering what parts are the same, like

a) Brake-calipers
b) Master-braker-cylinder
c) Clutch cylinder
d) Clutch plate itself
e) radiator
f) Heating components
- and a long shot:
g) bumbers?

Thanks for any advise on these - and if the spits are restorable, I will get
back to you with their condition (if they are still there when I get there)

Thanks,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....