Re: TR6 Wheel color - Six Pack info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, bullock@indycar.eds.com (Chris Bullock)
Subject: Re: TR6 Wheel color - Six Pack info
From: "Vito Pacione" <classic@m2.interserv.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:30:21 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <classic@m2.interserv.com>
> Date:          Tue, 6 Aug 96 09:46:59 EDT
> From:          bullock@indycar.eds.com (Chris Bullock)
> To:            triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject:       TR6 Wheel color - Six Pack info

> Does anyone know the correct color to use for a stock TR6 wheel?
>
> Also, would someone pass along some info about the Six Pack club -
> general info, contact name/address, etc.?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris Bullock
> 1973 TR6  CF389 U

Rick,

I have been through about four companies in England that had supplied
Dunlop with the paint to paint their wheels. Suppliers have changed
and been bought up. I have all of the old paint numbers, but the
aluminum paste that was originally used in the paint is no longer
available. In addition, none of the companies has an original paint
chip any longer to even use as a primary sample.