First Blood -- and Anyone going to the TRF summer party?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: First Blood -- and Anyone going to the TRF summer party?
From: shammy@inmind.com (Christian Simonsen)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 21:32:53 GMT
I got the first real injury from my 4 yesterday. Under the car, stubborn
transmisson drain plug, pipe wrench, and a very sharp inner edge of a frame
member. After washing, debreeding, and DIY closure, sworking has new meaning.

Hand is partially out of commision for a while. But I can still drive. As
soon as
I can con Chris into refilling the tranny and OD. I'm going to drive up to the
TRF summer party.

Anyone else going? I'm bringing home brew. I just need to know how much to
bring!!!

Christian Simonsen
Virginia, USA
shammy@inmind.com

1954 TR2 TS1675  long door waiting for attention

1963? TR4 CT 24093 LO runs like a champ most days

Homebrewer extraordinaire (in one of my wildest dreams anyway)