(NON-Lbc) Interesting Web Pages

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, BritCars List <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: (NON-Lbc) Interesting Web Pages
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 17:05:30 -0400 (EDT)
http://www.whowhere.com/

e-mail address and home page search engine.  Many of you are already on it
and probably don't even know it.

But if you want to find someones email address, take a look.  On a lark I
put in the name of a buddy from the service that I haven't seen or talked
to in 25 years.  I now have his email and snailmail addresses, phone
number and a bunch of other info.

http://www.switchboard.com/

Same type of service for telephone numbers.  Can't figure out where they
get the info.  My wife's name is in it and she doesn't have a phone in her
name.

Just a FYI posting.  I have no interest, financial or otherwise in either
of these pages.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /