Re: Plot or Paranoia ??

To: Nickbk@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plot or Paranoia ??
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 11:08:33 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-02 07:40:15 EDT, Nickbk@aol.com writes:

<< I've never been considered a lucky kind-o-guy, but come on !
 Two sides of one theory come to mind. The East Coast has a large Triumph
 Attracting monolith buried there, or I personally, am a Triumph repelling
 avatar ! Either way, this is getting ridiculous. I have gotten replies from
5
 people with a motor. Four of these are about as far away from me as you
could
 possibly get and still be in the USA (I won't even count the Canadian

 Nick@Grassy Knoll.Plot >>

Nick
What kind of motor are you looking for ?  I did some checking this morning
and I have several friends with good TR6 motors for sale cheap (0 to $100)
 They are all early motors (CC series) blocks with later heads. You would
have to go pick them up. They are located in Dunidin, NewZealand,
 Thule,Greenland  Szeged,Hungary
Riga,Latvia  and Teshia,Japan
Hope this helps
Jack@SchoolBookDepository