Thanks! RE:Late TR3A wiring

To: bugeye@neca.com (Dave Garron), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks! RE:Late TR3A wiring
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 06:46:15 -0700
Thanks for your replies.  I hadn't thought of the universal harness for
both left and right hand drive cars.

i have a wood Motoleta steering wheel without the signal hub.  To keep
signals, I have a toggle switch modified from a MK I Sprite sitting in the
hole in the insturment panel that the panel light dimmer rehostat normally
goes.  I made this modification soon after purchasing the 3.  She had a
cracked cheap aftermarket  steering wheel and turn signals via a generic
toggle switch hanging under the panel.  At that time new steering wheels
and new heads were unobtainable.

I have since decided that I like the looks of the Motoleta wheel a LOT more
than the stock wheel.

All I need to do now is run green/white, green/red, and green wires out to
the front of the harnes to tap into that harness without cutting it up.

There goes my chance of winning the bonnet closed national concourse.

TeriAnn

twakeman@scruznet.com   <- NOTE NEW ADDRESS

Celebrating my tenth year on Usenet/Internet