More on Naming Cars

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: More on Naming Cars
From: "Chalmers E. Bennett" <chalb@pantek.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 19:42:11 +0500
        Upon further reflection I recall that my very first set of wheels, a
well-used 1935 Ford V-8 Sedan (black, what else!), I used to call "Henry"
among other things. He did sport wire wheels tho ...

        Perhaps a vehicle of indeterminate gender could be christened
Victor/Victoria just to play safe.

        All things considered, I think that I'll name my pretty brg 3A
'Lillie' in honor of Lillie "the Jersey Lily" Langtry, a noted English
beauty who became a big hit on this side of the pond as well as at home.
Whaddaya think?

                                Chal

       Chal Bennett         |  Project: Creative Retirement
       chalb@pantek.com     |  Objective: To wear out, not rust out
       Geauga County, Ohio  |  Driving Passion: 1961 TR-3A TS 75801 L