Re: Tow Vehicles (no lbc content)

To: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicles (no lbc content)
From: rangercrs@usa.pipeline.com (Craig R. Stone)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 21:13:23 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jamie:

I've had my '93 Grand Cherokee for 83,000 miles worth of doing everything
you can possibly do with a vehicle. It has been the best thing I have owned
aside from my previous '88 Cherokee, which had 140,000 miles when I traded
it.  They cannot be beat for versatility ( so long as you can fill the
sports car void when you need to )( hail TR-6!!)  The 4.0 litre six is
great and plenty powerfull unless you intend to tow a small house.  (I
compared the Explorer before buying, need I say more??)  Good Luck.  Oh,
you might want to check out the Jeep web page for kicks:
www.jeepunpaved.com.  Okay, folks, back to lbc!