Sprite For Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite For Sale
From: jgreenb1@ix.netcom.com (Jerry Greenberg )
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 18:53:28 -0700
Sorry if this is a repost but I don't know if it was sent correctly the
first time.

I have the following for sale in Houston, Texas:

1964 Austin Healey Sprite.  1098.  Right hand drive. Restored, rust
replaced with metal, no bondo; major engine rebuild several years ago
but very few miles ago (I can send copy of receipts for work done); new
carpet; new dark blue leather and vinyl interior; new white (off white)
paint; rechromed bumpers and bumper guards; good Dunlop tires; two sets
of side curtains; good canvas top; extra parts; very good condition
overall.

While I say "new" etc., the restoration was completed about a year ago,
however, the car has been driven less than monthly since then, and, in
fact, has been off my insurance for about six months.  I do run it
around the block a few times every few weeks to warm up the engine.  I
don't drive the car much because we use our TR6 more often.

I'm asking $3,500, negotiable, of course.

I can send video and/or photographs if you are interested.