Generator to Alternator Conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Generator to Alternator Conversion
From: "Chalmers E. Bennett" <chalb@pantek.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 17:54:37 +0500
Cc: chalb@pantek.com
Greetings from a newcomer to all you Triumph afficianados out there wherever
you may be.

I am lucky to own a '61 TR-3A which has been restored (I'm also lucky in
that I have a son in the business) with an eye toward maximizing
dependability for regular driving (as opposed to creating a "trailer
queen"). The next project in mind is a conversion of the electrical system
(a.) from positive to negative gound, and (b.) from generator to alternator
powered.

Any wisdom which members of the group are willing to offer will be warmly
appreciated.

--Chal Bennett, Huntsburg, Ohio
--1961 TR-3A TS 75801 L
--chalb@pantek.com