Re: TR-6 paint question

To: ssutton@ban.chinalake.navy.mil, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 paint question
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 12:25:30 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-09 01:52:01 EDT, ssutton@ban.CHINALAKE.NAVY.MIL
writes:

>Since I don't have ready access to another TR-6 I am wondering exactly where

>the black paint on the back of Tr-6 went; mine was painted body color when
>the PO repainted it.  Does it go from the trunk-lid lip down to the 'curve'
>just below the rear tail-lights,about even with the top of the rear bumper,
>or below it, or .....?  My available reference material does not have many
>'rear-view' photo's of the car.

Steve

There was a neat tech tip about this in the 6 Pack Magazine (a TR6 club)
Volume XII, Issue 2, Spring 1994.  The recommended paint is either
Dupli-color DA1603 aerosol or Deltron satin black with flattener (DX685) when
using a gun.  Send me your address and I will send you a copy of the tip (and
an application to 6 Pack).

Dave
TR6Massey@aol.com