Re: tr4 windshield

To: Tim Clayton <clayts@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: tr4 windshield
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 07:46:55 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Mon, 6 May 1996, Tim Clayton wrote:

> I've got a car whose windshield is pockmarked after years in the California
> desert.  How do I get it back to a nice, clear piece of glass?

        Tim,

        There are methods and devices for polishing windsheilds but, from
        what reports I've read, they vary in effectivness from negligible to
        NGA (no good at all)... They seem to work best whe the glass is only
        slightly hazed.  Were it my TR4 I'd spend the money and replace the
        glass.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois