Re: tr4 windshield

To: clayts@primenet.com
Subject: Re: tr4 windshield
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Tue, 7 May 96 00:17:36 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>I've got a car whose windshield is pockmarked after years in the California
>desert.  How do I get it back to a nice, clear piece of glass?
>
>Tim

Tim,
 Experience has taught me that the $100  for a new windshield is a
bargain when you start talking to shops and people who can polish it out
for you.
 The windshield polishing kits that J>C>Whitney sells are a rip.
 Early Spitfite. GT6 and TR4 w/s are all the same and plentiful.
 Try Dick Burger at e-mail BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com
 I don't think you can beat his prices anywhere.
Regards,
Tony R.
"GT6s"
###