Re: N.O.S. Redlines

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: N.O.S. Redlines
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Sat, 4 May 10:04:33 1996
>Per JoeSimcoe:
>'CAUSE THEY LOOK   SOOOOOOOOO    GOOD  :-)

My fake redlines look even better, are cheaper, tubeless, and have a modern
wide tread design.  Having bought 1 new set of Coker Michelin's with the
associated mess of tubed tires and terrible handling, I'll never go through
this again.  Have the 3/8" redline cut into a 205x70-15 tire and you're got
the best look, cheaper price and modern handling, not to mention the local
tire guys can mount them... and fix punctures.

The cheapest tires on the market today will out handle the old redlines!

Roger
(the concours winners have a set of new Michelin redlines, mounted,
 not balanced that are installed for concours only, i.e. never driven)

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879