TR6 Trans. Rebuild Sum.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Trans. Rebuild Sum.
From: "Don Aldous" <daldous@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 09:33:51 -0400
Thanks for replies and encouragement.  I bought the car last summer and
have only driven it from buyer to home before I started working on it. I've
replaced the floors and some dash  crash pads so far and am about to fit
transmission cover.  True, I don't have any indication of transmission
problems but I thought I should inspect layshaft bearings while the cover
is off.  A little preventative work might be useful in long run.
Comments??
By the Way, I get parts from Obsolete Automotive in Canada. Check their
web site www.sarnia.com/obsolete/

For Mark: How do I lose my "non-member" status to this list??? I'd like to
be considered a "member"

Don Aldous
73TR6
Don Aldous
Executive Director, Southwest Seiners
Manager, Southwest Nova Tuna Association
President, Don Aldous Consulting Ltd
RR 1 Newport Hants Co.
Nova Scotia Canada B0N 2A0