Re: PDWA options

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@tin
Subject: Re: PDWA options
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:31:56 -0500

>What bad things would happen if I replace it with 2 couplings (isolating the
>front and rear circuits).

This would be terrible! You wouldn't have a red light to come on and warn
you that your brakes weren't working correctly, since you might not notice
the fact that your pedal goes to the floor!

I believe the PDWA is a results of Your Government At Work(tm). While you
push your foot against the floor as you head over the cliff, that little
red light will let you know exactly why you're dying...

Sarcastically and increasingly Libertarianly yours,

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com