TR-4 Diagnosis proves correct

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-4 Diagnosis proves correct
From: niccum@cs.umn.edu (Thomas M. Niccum)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 17:08:41 -0500 (CDT)
I just wanted to drop a note of thanks to all who helped me diagnose
a problem with my TR-4 last month.  The problem was 1) coolant being
blown out of the radiator overflow and 2) coolant coming out of the
exhaust.

Engine had a blown head gasket (I had just bought the car, and it
had less that 100 miles on a rebuild).  I took it to a competent
shop and had the gasket replaced, head shaved, everything adjusted
carbs rebuilt, etc.  Just drove home (30 miles) and everything
is grand!

Thanks again to all that helped!

Tom
--
Thomas M. Niccum  | LifeRate Systems, Inc.
niccum@cs.umn.edu | 612-844-0599/Fax: 612-844-0797