Triumph Summer Picnic DETAILS > > >

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Summer Picnic DETAILS > > >
From: SCHWANGAU@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 22:01:19 -0400
Cc: CindyZ@aol.com, kerch@parc.xerox.com
Thanks for the great response to the TTSCC Annual Summer Picnic invitation.

August 5  at Redwood Park ("Quail" picnic area)
Redwood Park is in the Oakland Hills on Redwood Road just off highway 13 near
I-580.

Join us there any time after 10:00 AM

Better yet, join the tour to the park.  We are gathering at 8:30 AM at the
Denny's located at I-880 and 237 (Calavaras Blvd) in Milpitas.  The tour will
be about 50 miles and take about an hour and a half.  We will take the ridge
route past Calavaras Reservoir, out Sunol Valley, down Niles Canyon and up
Palomares canyon.  Great  sports car roads.

All Triumph owners and other interested persons are invited.  Should be loads
of Fun.