Bownes

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TRGang <TRGang@Triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Bownes
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 95 16:15:28 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Since there seems to be a general concern and an absense of information
regarding Bob Bownes illness, I'll attempt to answer the question.
Bob posted last week that he had a Staph infection of unknown origin
that was causing his elbow to swell to impressive proportions. The
infection did not respond to oral antibiotics so into the hospital
he went. I wasn't going to say anything about it in deference to Bob's
privacy, but I guess it's all right to restate what he said in his
posts last week.

Hope you don't mind, Bob. And We all hope you feel better soon.

Rik

Rik Schlierer                 "Weekends don't count unless you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US         spend them doing something
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  completely pointless" (Calvin)