Re: Anti-freezes

To: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com, TinyHost@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anti-freezes
From: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:49:46 -0700 "Re: Anti-freezes" (Jul 12, 8:46am)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I also suspect that the car companies are worried about warranty claims and
interaction with aluminum engine pieces - two things we don't have to worry
about.

Remember, please, that the optimal mix for removing heat via the coolant is
roughly 1/3 antifreeze to 2/3 water - not the 50-50 mix that every antifreeze
manufacturer recommends! This could help those folks that are experiencing
cooling problems this time of year, as could a healthy dose of RedLine Water
Wetter.