Re: Anti-freezes

To: TinyHost@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anti-freezes
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 8:46:59 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Perhaps I am one of the suckers on the list but I tend to switch over to
any new fangled stuff when I can.  Especially if it is better for the
environment, claims to be better for the car, etc.

I switched to Sierra in all of my cars 2 years ago.  Unfortunatly I'm
afraid it will take years to determine if there are any undue side
effects.  I have noticed that the cars that typically ran hot are
running a little cooler.  I havent had any problems so I suspect that it
works just as well as good old Prestone.  I suspect that the car
companies just don;t feel they have enough data yet so they are taking
more time to decide.

--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley