None

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumph TR3A)
Subject: None
From: Mike_Smith@bbdotor.com (Mike Smith)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 95 14:59:01 EDT
None
Can anybody help? I'm doing a frame off resto on a TR3A (69000 series car) and
although I understand that invariably chassis were supplied in black this one
seems to have been finished in signal red. This was definitely the original
color as it appears under various components like the rear shocks etc. While
that in itself seems not too odd, I believe that the car was originally black
with red trim which seems a little peculiar.
Anyone have any thoughts on the subject? It's obviously easy enough to redo in
black, but if the red has any significance, then I'd like to retain it in the
quest for originality. Thanks.