Re: TR3 water pump rebuild kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 water pump rebuild kit
From: egilk@oslonett.no (Egil Kvaleberg)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 1995 01:31:45 +0200
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
In article <Pine.PCW.3.91.950707152326.4759B@dos185.nysed.gov>,
Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov> wrote:
> Additional Oblig. Tractor Content: I drive by an abandoned Massey-Harris
> tractor every day, but I never get to stop and see what engine it has!

Just look at the colour. It it is red, forget it. If it is grey all over,
then thats the one. The tractors were called Ferguson (the Massy merger
came later), and were assembled by the Standard-Triumph works in Coventry
from 1946. From 1947, it used the same 4 cylinder engine as the TR2 to 4s.

Egil

--
Email: egilk@oslonett.no  Voice: +47 22523641/92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Smail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway